Hera Skin Care is a premium skincare brand created by the beauty industry experts of Patanjali Ayurveda. The brand believes in simplicity, traditional Indian herbs, and effective formulas.
Hera uses pure botanical extracts sourced from the best cultivators in India, with love and care taken to produce top-notch products.
Hera believes skincare is more than just washing away the dirt and oil. It’s about cleansing the body of all impurities. Hera also believes that one should feel good before looking great!
Table of Contents
Hera Skincare Brand
[amazon bestseller=”Hera Skincare” items=”3″]
Hera’s skincare range consists of various products for all skin types. The most popular product is Hera facial wash.
Which was launched in October 2015 and has garnered rave reviews from customers who swear by its effectiveness at removing dirt and oil that clog the pores to reduce pimples, blackheads, etc., on the face. Its clean & fresh scent also makes it irresistible!
What is Hera Skincare?
Hera skincare products’ skincare range focuses on cleansing and nourishing the skin. The face wash cleanses pores and prevents breakouts while hydrating the skin to leave it soft & supple.
It has been formulated with Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, which provides intense hydration to dry skins by penetrating deep into its layers.
Rhassoul clay from Morocco works like a magnet to draw out dirt and impurities, and saffron is anti-inflammatory due to its antibacterial properties.
Hera skincare brand empowers women with strength in products that remove the need for harsh chemical-based beauty products by nourishing them through effective ingredients like rice bran oil, hyaluronic acid serum & clay.
The women of Hera skincare brand feel good on the skin and have a glow on their faces. It is created with natural ingredients and helps fight acne & pimples while giving you an all-around radiant complexion.
Hera skincare products are sold across India at leading drug stores like Croma, Reliance Fresh, etc., and online through PVR Cinemas or Amazon Prime shipping.
The Ingredients in Hera Skincare
Hera skincare is a line of skincare products made by Hera Cosmetics. The line includes face wash, moisturizer, serum, and sunscreen. Hera skincare products are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and sulfate.
Hera skincare products contain ingredients such as rice bran oil, an effective anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps stop acne breakouts. At the same time, hyaluronic acid serum keeps the skin hydrated.
Clay mask also reduces sebum production by drawing out impurities from pores with its magnetic property. Saffron is also a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that has antibacterial properties.
Hera skincare products are free from sulfates and parabens, not containing any harmful chemicals.
They are made with all-natural ingredients like hyaluronic acid serum and clay masks to help people who have skin conditions such as acne-prone skin or sensitive skin feel better about themselves, knowing their skincare products don’t contain harmful chemicals.
How to use Hera Skincare?
Step 1. Apply serum around your eyes and face, let it dry for a minute before applying the lotion to help prevent any clogging of pores.
Step 2. Using your fingertips, gently massage in serum on the skin all over face and neck, leave on 15 minutes, then wash off with water/cooler tap water or facial cleanser as per skin type Leave-On / Face Only Product: Use twice daily after cleansing
Step 3: After washing, use lotion on the face and neck, leave for 1-2 minutes to dry before dressing.
Step 4: Use sunscreen daily during the sun exposure hours of 10am – 3pm after cleansing or if you have sensitive skin, apply a cream with SPF 30+ over serum/lotion products in the morning.
Benefits of using Hera Skincare
Hera skin care products help fight acne and skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, rashes, and dry skin.
These facial care products are free from harmful chemicals that can cause any type of skin irritation. At the same time, they provide hydration for your face through anti-inflammatory agents like a hyaluronic acid serum.
There are a few benefits of using hera skin care. I have listed below:
1. It is free from harmful chemicals and all-natural ingredients.
2. It has an anti-inflammatory effect that helps heal acne, eczema, dermatitis, and dry skin conditions such as psoriasis.
3. Helps your skincare products work better by preventing clogging of pores through a serum that dries on the skin after 15 minutes then washed off with water/cooler tap water or facial cleanser as per skin type.
4. Helps your skin and skincare products to look hydrated, smooth, and glowing with anti-inflammatory agents like a hyaluronic acid serum.
5. Prevents skin irritation and helps heal acne, eczema, dermatitis, and dry skin conditions such as psoriasis by using a serum with anti-inflammatory agents like a hyaluronic acid serum.
6. Helps your skincare products work better by preventing clogging of pores through lotion that dries on the skin after 1-2 minutes then washed off with water/cooler tap water or facial cleanser as per skin type.
7. Helps your skin and skincare products to look hydrated, smooth, glowing with anti-inflammatory agents like a hyaluronic acid serum.
8. Prevents skin irritation by using serum/lotion that dries on the skin after 15 minutes then washed off with water/cooler tap water or facial cleanser as per skin type as this lotion is not very greasy in nature because of
Precautions while using Hera Skin care
1. It is not suitable for people with sensitive skin and pregnant women. Please consult your dermatologist if you have any of these health conditions
2. Don’t use hera skin care serum/lotion on sunburned or wind burnt skin as it may make the damage worse by worsening the burn area
3. Keep hera skin care away from reach of children (if there is) at all times; otherwise, they might get hurt while using hera skin care
4. If you are using hera skin care and any of the following skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, or dermatitis, it is suggested to consult your doctor first before use: psoriasis, acne (especially when inactive phase), erythema (redness/flushing on face), chronic ulcerative lesions (underneath the skin).
The Bottom Line
Hera skin care serum is a great anti-aging serum that helps you glow, hydrate, and protect your skin. It has no side effects, but you need to be careful while using hera skin care as it contains some ingredients which may harm the skin if used improperly.
But all in all, hera skin care serum is a good anti-aging serum that provides glow and hydration. This hera skin care serum is available at an affordable price of Rs. 499/- per tube.
But if you are buying multiple tubes, this product may be a little costly for some people as it contains the lotion-type formula (which is not suitable for oily skin).
So I suggest that the best way to benefit from hera skincare serum is to use hera skincare serum only at night. You can use hera skin care moisturizer during the daytime to provide great hydration anti-aging effects.
How do I apply it to my face and body?
1. Apply it to your face and body before bedtime.
2. Mix a small amount of green tea with some water and apply it to your face and body.
3. Add green tea leaves to a cup of hot water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Drink this tea as is, or add honey, lemon, or other ingredients for flavor.
Can I use it with a retinol or AHA product?
There is no definitive answer as to whether or not you can use a retinol or AHA product with green tea.
However, you generally recommend that you wait at least two hours after drinking green tea before using a retinol or AHA product.
This will allow the ingredients in the green tea to work their magic and help reduce any potential irritation.
Is Hera Skin Care good for sensitive skin?
Yes, Hera Skin Care is good for sensitive skin. It is made with natural ingredients and does not contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.
Does Hera Skin Care really work?
Yes, Hera Skin Care really does work! We have been using it for years and have never had any problems. It is a great all-natural product that helps improve the appearance of your skin.