How much weight loss on juice fast? People who start a juice fast wish to lose weight. It is a reasonable demand.
If you know how much weight loss on juice fast, let’s review here, you can achieve it or not.
In addition, we will talk about the duration of the diet and the results that this type of food may cause without being too severe for your body.
Can you lose weight by juice fasting?
Of course! The simple juice fasting diet does not follow any food rules. It will only focus on juices made from fruits and vegetables at certain times or time intervals.
This diet is very helpful for those who want to lose weight because they gain the benefits of fruit and vegetable nutrition at the same time.
Other than that, it can also provide a temporary escape from solid foods. The advantage of juice fasting is that without consuming any food, you will still feel full and satisfied because the nutrients in juices are absorbed quickly by your body. You do not need to struggle with hunger pangs while on this diet.
How much weight loss on juice fast?
The first thing to know is that the number of pounds you lose depends on age, gender, weight before fasting, etc. But not only that.
Another advantage of watermelon juice is that this type of fruit contains a substance called citrulline that activates certain enzymes essential to burning fat.
But one thing we must know about how much weight loss on juice fast is that there are no special diets to lose weight.
Losing weight means flushing the body of toxins and excess water. You would hear about a juice fast or cleanse diet where solid food intake is minimal, and a large output should accompany it in fruit or vegetable juices.
How much weight loss on juice fast? Weight loss varies from one person to another depending on the ingredients used, the number of juices per day, etc. But let’s say 7000 to 8000 kJ are lost within 7 days.
7 Perfect Juice For Weight Loss
1. Grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice is ideal for weight loss because of the high content of fiber that detoxifies the body and eliminates toxins.
Benefits of Grapefruit Juice for Weight Loss
- It reduces visceral fat around the abdomen, helping you lose weight in this area.
- Reduces cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
- Improves digestion, and intestinal transit time is reduced by about 50%.
- Helps purify the urinary tract and prevents infections of this type. Grapefruit juice can be taken before meals that contain fat and will be more efficient.
2. Carrot juice
Carrot juice contains large quantities of beta-carotene, which facilitates digestion and helps to lose weight gradually.
Benefits of Carrot Juice for Weight Loss
- Helps purify the kidneys and liver.
- Eliminates tannins that are toxins in the body.
- This juice also helps eliminate water retention.
3. Watermelon juice
Watermelon juice melts fat thanks to its high water content and low sugar content ( only 50 KJ per 100 g ) and contains citrulline, which activates certain enzymes essential to fat burning.
4. Mint juice
Mint juice has excellent detoxifying properties. Mint will help you go to the bathroom and eliminate toxins more quickly. It also serves as a natural diuretic so that excess water is eliminated from the body.
You can take mint juice with lemon or honey, or better yet, with apple. A glass of mint tea after eating has excellent properties for facilitating digestion and getting rid of toxins.
- It helps you deflate.
- All types of mints can be used for this purpose.
- You can combine it with other fruit juices such as lemon or apple.
5. Avocado oil
Due to its high monounsaturated fatty acid content, avocado oil is good for weight loss.
Benefits of Avocado Oil for Weight Loss
- Avocado oil helps enhance the activity of certain enzymes that facilitate fat burning.
- It improves insulin resistance.
- It reduces visceral fat around the abdomen.
6. Lettuce juice
Lettuce juice helps to lose weight because of the large amount of water it contains.
Benefits of Lettuce Juice for Weight Loss
- Lettuce juice helps you lose weight by eliminating toxins from the body.
- Lettuce juice is an excellent diuretic.
- In addition, lettuce contains large amounts of vitamins A and C and magnesium, phosphorus, and sodium.
7. Celery juice
Celery juice is low in calories and ideal for people who are trying to lose weight.
Benefits of Celery Juice for Weight Loss
- Celery juice is an excellent natural diuretic.
- It also helps eliminate excess water from the body.
- In addition, celery juice has a very high volume per calorie, ideal for weight loss.
Note: It is not advisable to replace solid food with juices because it does not provide enough proteins, fats, and carbohydrates essential for the body.
Always consult with your doctor before starting any weight loss program.
The Bottom Line
So these are the 7 best juices that can help you lose weight. You should include some of this juice into your daily diet to achieve your desired weight.
Juicing is one way for you to increase your fresh fruits and vegetable intake, so try it out!
Do not forget to share with others about this article so they can also have the benefits of these juices.