How To Do Arabic Eye Makeup do you have any idea about it? Arabic eye makeup is usually very dark in color and rich in shimmer.
This type of eye makeup has become popular worldwide, and most women are loving it now.
Once you know how to do Arabic eye makeup, you’ll be amazed by its result as this look is one of a kind.
I am sure you will love it.
Table of Contents
How To Do Arabic Eye Makeup?
[amazon bestseller=”arabic eye makeup” items=”3″]
Here are some of the steps that you should follow to do very attractive Arabic eye makeup.
1. First, prep your eyes with an eye primer and let them dry for about one minute. You can use any eye primer that you have at home.
2. Then, you should take a dark eye shadow and apply it to the crease of your eyes with an angled brush. You can choose the color that you like for this step.
3. After that, you can use shimmery white powder close to your eyebrow arch. Don’t blend it but just dust it lightly over your upper lids.
4. Apply your preferred black eye pencil to your lower lash line. You should use an angled brush for this step and make sure to hold it at a 45-degree angle when applying the eyeliner.
5. Use a liquid or gel liner (preferable black) with a very thin brush and draw fine lines as close to your lashes as possible. You should make a fine line at the middle of your top lash line and another one on the outer part.
6. Now, you should apply two coats of mascara to your upper lashes. And one coat on your lower ones to create a more dramatic look with Arabian eye makeup.
7. If you aren’t using false lashes, apply a dark powder to the outer corner of your eyes.
8. Last but not least, you should use and apply a shimmery eye shadow on the inner corners of your eyes and under your eyebrows.
This bold look is generally created for evening occasions, but you can wear it every day if you want.
How To Do Simple Arabic Eye Makeup?
First, dust your upper lids with a light brown powder or matte brown eye shadow. Then, add depth to this look by applying a dark chocolate shade to the outer corners of your eyes. Make sure to blend these two shades well together with a clean, dry shadow brush.
Next, you can take a black pencil and line the upper lash line right under your lashes. Again, you should smudge this liner really well for a more natural look. If you want to add even more depth to this eye makeup, you should line your lower lash with a black kohl pencil or gel eyeliner. You should use an angled brush for this step and make sure to hold it at a 45-degree angle when applying the eyeliner.
To add more volume to your lashes, you can apply two lengthening mascara coats onto both your upper and lower lashes. This is it. Your Arabic eye makeup is finished!
I hope you found this article helpful, and don’t forget to add some dramatic false lashes for more beauty.
Best 10 Arabic Eye Makeup Ideas For You
Do you have any ideas on Arabic eye makeup? If not, you can check out the pictures below.
Best 10 Arabic Eye Makeup Ideas You Should Try
1. Dark Brown Smokey Eyes With Heavy Eyeliner
This look is simple and beautiful at the same time as it features a dark brown smokey eye with heavy eyeliner. If you want to get the perfect Arabic eye makeup, just add false lashes.
2. Gorgeous Silver Eye Makeup For Girls
This is a really gorgeous silver eye makeup for girls that all women should try. I think we are going to see this type of look very often in the future!
3. Elegant Cat Eyes Look Perfectly Suits Every Outfit
This is an elegant cat-eye look that perfectly suits every outfit. Add false lashes and dark brown eyeliner to the upper lash line to make it even more attractive.
4. Beautiful Green Arabic Eye Makeup Idea
I think this is one of the beautiful green Arabic eye makeup ideas that all women should try as it’s so feminine and vibrant. Just use a green eyeliner on the upper lash line and finish the look with false lashes.
5. Black, Silver, And Brown Arabic Eye Makeup For Girls
This is another simple yet interesting Arabic eye makeup idea for girls that features black, silver, and brown colors. You should just add light brown eyeshadow to your upper lids, line your upper lash line with brown pencil and finish the look with false lashes.
7. Classy Arabic Makeup For Prom, Wedding Or Other Special Occasion
This is a classy Arabic makeup for prom, weddings, or another special occasion. That features bright blue eyeshadow on the lower lash line and purple eyeliner on the upper lash line. All women should try this look at least once!
8. Dark Brown Arabic Eye Makeup Idea For The Evening
If you are looking for a dark brown Arabic eye makeup idea for the evening, you’re in the right place! Just use two different shades of brown on your upper and lower lids and black eyeliner on your upper lash line.
9. Gorgeous Gold Arabic Eye Makeup For Girls
This is another simple look that features gold color on the lower lash line and dark brown eyeliner on the upper lash line. You should definitely try this type of Arabic eye makeup!
10. Simple Brown And Black Look Is Great For Everyday Use
This is a simple brown and black look that is great for everyday use. All you have to do is just apply dark brown eye shadow onto your upper lids, smudge it really well and add false lashes.
Have a nice day!
I hope you found this article helpful, and don’t forget to add some dramatic false lashes for more beauty. Please share your thought in a comment!